Download online Books Text and Audio Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download Still Me Online

Go down

Download Still Me Online Empty Download Still Me Online

Post  Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 am

Download Still Me Online Ads?a_t=b&n_id=ebook_b&h_id=28&rptam=48599

Download Book Title : Still Me

(Format : mp3 , Language : English)
Christopher Reeve begins his heroic reading of Still Me with a special
introduction, including this message: "Now, this audiobook allows me
to communicate with you in a very personal way, second only to being in the same room." Personal indeed. Hearing Reeve tell his account of the near-fatal riding accident on Memorial Day 1995 is a life-altering
experience. He seems to struggle through some of the more personal
passages, and there's always the slight hissing sound of the respirator, reminding you how difficult an undertaking this must have been. Shortly after the accident, he recalls waking up and thinking, "This can't be my life, there's been a mistake." But by the audiobook's end, not only has he reclaimed his own life, but he's given hope to hundreds of thousands of others around the world with spinal cord injuries. His is a heartfelt tale of triumph over tragedy.
Admittedly he wouldn't be where he is today without the undying love and encouragement of his wife, Dana; when he speaks of her, it's clear that he's as smitten today as he was when they first met. Reeve also credits their young son Will and a huge supporting cast of family and friends. While still in the early days of his long hospital stay, 3-year-old Will asked his mom if his dad would ever be able to walk or to play soccer with him. Dana answered, "We don't know sweetheart, but maybe not." Will thought about this for a moment, and concluded cheerfully, "Well he can still smile." Hearing the actor voice these words causes a powerful tug at your heartstrings.
Reeve talks of having led an incredibly active life before the accident, and laments his inability to do so now, without making you feel sorry for him. Not only was he an accomplished rider, he also was a pilot, a sailor, a skier, and excelled in many other sports. And his participation in, and love for, the theater and the silver screen kept him busy nearly full-time. Still Me begins with the accident, then weaves back and forth between past and present, creating a thorough biography of Reeve's life. Reeve tells of his childhood, his early theater roles and theatrical training, and his first real experience as a public figure following a prominent role in a popular soap opera--a recollection that
elicits a chuckle or two from our reader. Though we will likely never see Reeve don tights and a bright red cape again as he did in his unforgettable role of Superman, some believe that he has become the superhero he once merely portrayed.

Download Still Me Online No_image-200x200

Link to start the download Still Me

Author(s) Book :Christopher Reeve
Publish Year :1970 Publisher :
You can check by ISBN10/ISBN13 : /
Download Still Me Online Download_now

All Book readable online or download on PDF and mor formats for PC PDA MAC IPAD Nook mobile and more devices. Here Best Online Internet Library
Here Best Online Internet Library. You can download e-Books online on English, ebooks on French, Books on German, Books on Italian, Books on Spanish, Books on Other Languages.
Keyword(s):
download Still Me ebook textbookbuy ebook rightsebook viewer epubebook Still Me library freeStill Me ebook downloadebook business trainingStill Me Download Filereading ebooks onlinePages : 0
Download EBook in Formats : djvu, pdf, doc, cfm
Download Audio EBook in Formats : mp3

Download Still Me Online Ads?a_t=b&n_id=ebook&h_id=28

. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
Other E-Book for Download :
Book Online 6th Int'l Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics Download
Download The Hands-On Guide to Imaging Ebook
Ebook Modern English Practice Download
Non-Governmental Organisations in International Law Ebook For Free
Free Colonial Troops, 1610-1774 Book
Carbon-Energy Taxation: Lessons from Europe Book Download
Theory and applications of computational chemistry: The first forty years Pdf Download
Ebook Why Life Speeds Up As You Get Older: How Memory Shapes our Past Download
Microsoft® Silverlight® 4 Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft)) Book Download Online
PHP 5 avance Full-Text Book
Few Body Systems and Nuclear Forces I Pdf Download
MTBE - Effects on Soil and Groundwater Resources Book Download
British Infantryman in the Far East 1941-45 Free Ebook
Avro Anson Marks I, II, III, IV and X Ebook To Nook
Free Game theory, optimal stopping, probability and statistics: Paper in honor of T.S. Ferguson Book
Agent Technologies, Infrastructures, Tools, and Applications for E-Services, NODe 2002 Book Download
Justice of the Mountain Man Ebook For Nook
Pop E-Books Download in pdf and audio quality
Get Online Harry Potter E la Pietra Filosfale (Italian Edition) Book
Jenkins - Ecologies of Grace Ebook For Nook

Admin
Admin

https://shareebookslist.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down